Friday, June 17, 2011

Did you know...

There is no clean running water in the whole country.
Not even rich people have air conditioning.
The food here is better than food in the states.
The humidity is, on average, 95% this time of year.
Soda here is made with real sugar - consequently, it's better.
Taxis here are... an experience. You should ask me about that later.
I'm going to the market tomorrow morning.
I miss my fiancée.
God is good.
I thank you for reading this.

Pray that my team and I remain in unity during this trip. The other side wants us to divide. That is both ineffective and a stress to us if that happens.

Thanks, all. Peace and love!

1 comment:

  1. For some reason, I knew you would enjoy the food! I and a bunch of others are praying for you, and your team, continuously. I cannot wait to hear all about this journey. I am so proud of you! Oh and one more thing... you forgot to mention that you missed your momma! lol Love you!

    ReplyDelete